FOUR CUTTERHEADS LAYOUT Max. Working width 10"" (250mm). MAX. Profile depth 3/8" (10mm)
* CENTRALIZED CONTROL RANEL All motion controls of the machine are centralized on the control panel, located at the left side of the machine for easy access and operation convenience. Each cutterhead is individually controlled on the control panel.
* MANUAL TABLE ELEVATION The entire table can be raised or lowered by manually turning a lever through worm gear transmission for effortless elevation. Equipped with a mechanical meter for accurate reading of table adjustment amount.
* TOP HORIZONTAL SPINDLE Equipped with two planer knives and two pattern knives for planing and moulding operations amount.
* LEFT VERTICAL SPINDLE ADJUSTMENT The left vertical spindle can be adjusted in forward and backward direction to suit workpiece width. A front mounted mechanical meter is equipped for convenient and accurate reading of the spindle adjustment amount.
* VARIABLE FEED SPEED Variable feed speed is achieved through a disco type variable speed unit combined with gear reducer, making this moulder ideal for cutting soft and hard wood material. Variable feed speed range is 11-52 feet per minute.