* A versatile rip saw designed for board jointing and material preparation in furniture factories. Also ideal for long material preparation in millwork.
* 1,450 kgs of massive cast iron and steel construction assures maximum stability and years of trouble-free operations. Maximum cutting thickness is 100 mm.
* Eight timber holding rolls combined with a 1.2 M. long chain rail guarantees superior straight line accuracy within 0.25 mm for 4 M long.
* Three rows of anti-kickback fingers provide maximum safety protection for the operator.
* Special high hardness bronze alloy track (optional) feature higher hardness than conventional track and greatly extend service life.